Wedding Planning Advice by
Creative Wedding Photographer Cotswolds
Planning a wedding can be pretty tricky. Especially so, because a wedding day can be as different and unique as the couple tying the knot. Meaning that there isn’t a simple formula to follow for a great wedding. Because what one couple loves just might not be your cup of tea. And that’s totally fine. Every celebration we capture is different. But it’s safe to assume that our couples value their wedding photography as a keepsake from their day. And that’s why they’re investing in a creative wedding photographer.
That said, there is often the same kind of advice we give to our couples during the planning process time and time again. Because it’s really important to us that you get the absolute most for your wedding photography as you possibly can. So I’ve started sharing a new series of wedding planning advice blog posts. To help clear up any questions or queries you might have.
I’ll be adding the links to each of the posts as they go live on the blog so do check back in hear to see a summary of our expert advice so far.
- Choosing a wedding photographer
- Questions to ask your wedding photographer
- Our most frequently asked questions
- How to plan an eco friendly wedding
- Should we have an engagement shoot?
- Preparing for your engagement shoot
- Should you have an off grid wedding?
- How to plan your wedding day schedule for a stress free day
- Do I need a venue visit with my wedding photographer?
- What if it rains on our wedding day
- How to protect your wedding photographs
- Should we order a wedding album?
If you’re looking for a creative wedding photographer in The Cotswolds or a Gloucestershire wedding photographer. With a relaxed, creative and unobtrusive style. I’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to have a chat about your plans and to find out more about our wedding photography prices and packages.