10 Things you didn’t know about me…
Gloucestershire Wedding Photographer
- I’ve been vegetarian since I was 14-15 so over 10 years now!
- I grew up in a small town in The North West of England but moved to Leeds, where I met Tom, when I was at University.
- Having never lived more than an hour or so from my parents. Our move to The Cotswolds in Spring 2017 is the furthest away I’ve ever lived.
- My first camera was an instax wide polaroid I got for Christmas when I was about 7. The film was super expensive though so I didn’t really get a chance to get into photography until late in high when we did a taster day at the local art college. I still have those first ever photos I’ve taken.
- The drink of choice is gin, gin and more gin. (Thanks to one of our lovely couples who made me try it. I’m looking at you Adrienne!)
- I have a really long name and my initials are an anagram of Amber. (if you include those christian names you get as a kid) Crazy stuff.
- I love watching movies. Wether it’s a classic or not. That’s where I sometimes find the most inspiration. Wes Anderson is one of my all times favourites.
- The first ever wedding I photographed was when I was 17 year old. The couple got in touch with the art college. I was terrified but have been hooked since.
- When I’m not working as a wedding photographer. I work as a commercial photographer and have shot for international brands and have shot for national magazines.
- Life goals (or at least retirement goals) and marriage goals can be entirely summed up by watching ‘The Good Life’. And may involve me opening some sort of animal sanctuary one day.
There you have it! As a way of our couples being able to get to know us better. I’ve been sharing more personal blog posts. Between all of the lovely wedding photography.
Personal Blog Posts
Looking for a Gloucestershire Wedding Photographer?
Get in touch to have a chat about your wedding plans. We would love to hear from you.