by Gloucestershire Wedding Photographer
Amber Marie Photography
If you’ve just received your wedding gallery from us, full of lovely, natural and creative wedding photographs. We hope you can’t wait to share them with your friends and family. If you’re unsure of how to use your gallery or have friends and family that are struggling to navigate the wedding gallery. Simply share this blog post with them with step by steps and handy tutorial videos.
How to log in to your gallery
- First things first. You should receive an email giving you a password to enter and view the gallery. If you’re the happy couple, you’ll be given a client only password. This means you’ll be able to mark any photos private that you wish not to share. If you would like your guests to be able to download digital copies of the photos, simply share the download pin with them. As you can see on the email below.
2. Next you’ll be asked whether you’re were the happy couple or a guest at the wedding.
3. Once you have entered your email address and password you’ll be taken through to the gallery. Don’t worry, your email addresses are secure and we would never pass them onto a third party. We hate it when that happens!
4. Now you can check out all of the creative wedding photographs captured on the day. Use the tabs along the top to navigate between different parts of the day.
How to download photos from your gallery
- To download images from your gallery, simply click the download icon in the top right of the screen ( the little box and arrow pointing downwards).
2. Next you’ll need to pop in your email address and gallery pin. These should have been sent to you in the gallery invite email. Watch this handy step by step video that walks you through the download process.
How to order prints from your gallery
If you’d like to order some of our official and eco friendly fine art prints simply click on the image you’d like to order. Then click the shopping cart and choose what size print you would like.
Easy peasy! If there’s anything else you need help with, or have any questions. Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
If you know anyone looking for a creative Gloucestershire wedding photographer, we’d love it if you could recommend us. You can check out our wedding photography prices and packages here aswell as more of our most recent work over on the blog here.